The Crank Up is a manually operated roof mounted satellite system designed to receive satellite TV and radio in the UK and Europe, operated using the internal handle.
- Signal coverage greater than Dome Satellite Systems
- Twin LNB as Standard. For use with PVR’s, SKY+™ or 2 receivers in different locations
- Enhanced gearbox design for increased positional accuracy and reliability
- Easy adjust manual skew system
- Includes satellite compass
- Designed and tested for outdoor use
- High quality, durable and robust construction
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 3 year guarantee
|Application:||Mobile touring vehicles such as motorhomes and caravans|
|Compatibility:||Transmissions from satellites worldwide (UK/European satellites as standard).|
|Compatible with all SD/HD free-to-air satellite receivers including most SKY™ receivers.
For SKY Q™ a LNB upgrade will be required. See link.
|Mount Type:||Roof mount|
|Skew Adjustment:||Manual -30° to +30°|
|Power:||Passive. LNB powered through Coaxial cable from satellite receiver.|
|No separate power supply required.|
|Installation:||DIY or professional|
|Coaxial Cable Length:||5m|
|Elevation Range:||10° to 50° (EU Variant)|
|Weight:||65cm variants: 11 kg|
|85cm variants: 12 kg|